International Trade, Logistics, and Global Supply Chain
We support our clients in the reinforcement of their capabilities in the following areas:
- Conducting strategic studies enhancing modernization of maritime transport and port facilities
- Conducting feasibility studies of maritime transport regular lines
- Conducting assistance for trade facilitation
- Conducting studies enhancing international trade through the creation of trade houses and international trading companies
- Production systems
- Project management
- Inventory and supply chain management
- Quality assurance
- Readiness assessments' with regard ISO 22001; ISO 9001; GMP and CE Mark.
- Training on ISO 22001; ISO 9001; GMP and CE Mark systems and procedures.
- Assisting company staff in setting up ISO 22001; ISO 9001; GMP and CE Mark, systems, organization, and procedures.
- Setting up of quality control and testing systems and procedures.
Transportation, port unloading & handling:
- Design for the Agadir Technical Unit "ATU" of a strategic study that assesses the efficiency of the transport between Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan presents an Action Plan to reduce the transport cost as well as a business plan for setting up a regular transport lines between Agadir countries;
- Ministry of Economy: Elaboration of a diagnostic of the Office des céréales de Tunisie and an Action Plan to improve the unloading and transportation of wheat in Tunisian Ports.
- Assist in the creation of two port terminals for mechanical loading and unloading of wheat in the Ports of Bizerte and Gabes.
- Office de Commerce de Tunisie :
- Assist in the creation of a port terminal for mechanical handling of sugar
- Assist in the creation of terminal for mechanical handling of tea.
- Trade Development and Support to Trade Facilitation:
- Simplification of procedures and streamlining of export and import logistics).
- Streamlining of export and import quality control system.
- Initiated the creation of the National Trade and Transport Facilitation Committee in Tunisia focusing on strengthening the forwarders and transporters capabilities and simplifying trade procedures and streamlining Port and Transport operations
- Participated in conducting the feasibility study and the setting up of two International Trading Companies (SCIT and Universal Export) targeting African and Arab countries.
- A feasibility study was conducted for the creation of an International Trading Company of commodities (sugar, wheat and coffee) targeting exports to Islamic countries of imported commodities from the Global Market.
- Assist in the development of traceability and quality control systems for the following companies: ICT; SOUANI, OLLE
- Assist within JUMPII (Jordan Upgrading Program II) in the setting up of food safety systems for eleven SMEs in the Agri-business sector.
- Assist within JUMPII (Jordan Upgrading Program II) in the setting up of GMP cosmetics ( EN ISO 22 716: 2007) systems for five SMEs in the cosmetics and Dead Sea sector.
- Assist within JUMPII (Jordan Upgrading Program II) in the setting up of CE mark for five companies.
- Assist the development of the Tunisian Quality Control system of exported fruit and vegetable and processed food.
- Assist in the design of the Tunisian Quality Control system of imported fruit and vegetable and processed food.