Market Research & Export Promotion Activities
- Export promotion strategic studies, (country/product)
- Strategic positioning studies towards competition.
- Export market research.
- Trade information's systems and international databases connection.
- Sales promotion: consumer/distributor inquiry, product's references and positioning towards competition, labeling and advertising.
- CRM expertize.
- Monitoring of export promotion projects implemented by the International Trade Centre (United Nations Organization providing technical assistance in export promotion) :
- Trade representatives abroad
- Organization of trade fairs abroad.
- Trade Information: needs analysis, collection, and dissemination.
- Implementation of partner research missions for French investors, in Tunisia and Morocco, Euro challenge PARIS 1998-1999;
- Implementation of several commercial prospecting missions in Europe, Asia, and Africa;
- ITC- Conduct a study "potential export development to Algeria of Tunisian automotive spare parts" 2005;
- PMI(EU-Tunisian Industrial Modernization Program): Assistance of Tunisian Garment Factories to shift from subcontracting to exporting finished products: VEGA CONFECTION,
CYMOD, SICOVET, SOLINCA, FLYTEX, SMTC TEXCO, ZAOUI CREATION, CONFEXPORT, TNC,…;
- Prepared, for the United Nation Development Program and the Tunisian Ministry of Trade a comprehensive study identifying, for each range of product, opportunities, and threats for export development;
- Developed databases, for the main industrial sectors, presenting for each product:
- An analysis of the national exports and the evolution of their market shares in the EU, US, Gulf countries and Arab markets
- An analysis of the exports of competitor countries such as China, and Turkey