We accompany large corporations along with the complex strategic planning process:
· Market analysis, evaluation of the current situation, swot and benchmarking analysis determining your strategic positioning with regard competitors
· Definition of the strategic objectives and risk analysis enabling right balance in objective setting and designing the steps to bridge the gap between the current situation and the objectives
· Elaborating the profitability study and providing capacity building ensuring successful implementation
For Business Strategy we will use for each business unit:
· Differentiation mapping: This tool consists of identifying two attributes that differentiation can be built around (e.g. product features, level of service…).
· Price quality interactive strategy: The optimal combination price-quality that enables you to face the competition and win the customer
· Interactive strategy tree is a step-by-step analysis that identifies all the options available to you and presents in a clear visual chart what needs to be done.
· Value chain reconfiguration consists in analysing the processes of the companies on what value it creates and the redefinition of the activities to be performed/outsourced/given up maximizing the profitability of the business.
For Corporate creation acquisition, privatisation, merging and demerging we provide asset evaluation and due diligence services, feasibility studies and needed budget
STIP- Conduct a market analysis a strategic positioning and upgrading plan of STIP “ Manufacturer of pneumatic products, a former public company including a financial and staff restructuring and value chain reconfiguration giving up non profitable activities and enlarging high added value and labour intensive products.
Within JUMP 2 project, assisted in designing backward linkage program with KADDB: a center of engineering excellence providing optimal design and development solutions, test and evaluation, technology incubation enabling the creation of automotive components’ start-ups and dedicated automotive assembly companies as well.
Conserverie de thon de Sidi Daoud: Assist in the acquisition, financial & staff restructuring and business upgrading of a public ailing company (Manufacture of canned tuna of Sidi Daoud) to come up with a private company equipped with the state of the art technology and exporting a wider range of quality products
SMID- Assisted in the upgrading of SMID CHAMSA a former public semolina flour mill through financial and staff restructuring and value chain widening enlarging its products range to produce pasta and couscous and flour for bakery and cookies.
SACEM: Prepare for privatisation of a Public share holding company of Electro-mechanic Construction ( electric transformers and engine production) through conducting a strategic positioning and upgrading plan including a financial and staff restructuring and value chain reconfiguration giving up non profitable activities and enlarging high added value and labour intensive products.
SOTEMI Evaluation of assets of the mine of FEJ HASSINE (mine of zinc and silver) and assist in conducting the needed arbitrage for assets disposal to COMINO.
STIL- Assisted in the demerging of the STIL in three companies:
• Magasin Général : Chain of supermarkets
• STIL INDUSTRIE : Production of milk and dairy products
• STIL DATTES : Production and export of dates
OCT- Assisted in the merging of the SDMM with the Magasin General (Chain of supermarkets)
OCT- Assisted in the merging of OCT’s export promotion activities with that of CEPEX
Participated in conducting the feasibility study and the setting up of two International Trading Companies (SCIT and Universal Export) targeting African and Arab countries.
Elaborated a feasibility study for the creation of an International Trading Company of commodities (sugar, wheat and coffee) targeting exporting to Islamic countries imported commodities from the Global Market.
Design and implement a strategic upgrading program including automation of the production process, widening of the value chain and enhancing the productivity of workers for the following large corporations:
OLINDA: German manufacturing and exporting platform covering all the value chain of the production process: Design of the product, outsourcing of raw materials, cutting and subcontracting sewing to qualified SMEs, washing, finishing and marketing
AIR LIQUIDE TUNISIE : French company specialised in manufacturing and marketing of industrial gas, welding and medical equipment
EIKO: German manufacturing and exporting of high end workwear covering all the value chain of the production process: Design of the product, outsourcing of raw materials, cutting and subcontracting sewing to qualified SMEs, washing, finishing and marketing
STIVEL: Tunisian company specialized in the manufacture of upholstery fabrics, printed satins and jacquard fabrics for furnishings and velvet fabrics
International Ceramic Industries, ALMAS, JOCECA: Jordanian manufacturers of ceramic tiles and sanitary products
Nasser Industrial and Environmental Project: manufacturer of Trailer and compactors
FCS & COFISAC: production of polypropylene bags
Jordan Steel, Petra Steel, United Steel: Jordanian manufacturers of rebar
AYOUBI Steel Furniture: Jordanian manufacturer and exporter of steel furniture,
MAANI Specialised Furniture, FORUM and MAANI component furniture: Jordanian manufacturers and exporters of office furniture, chairs and component furniture for producing chairs
PROTECH Furniture : Jordanian manufacturer of laboratory furniture
SUPER CABLES: electric wire production,
SOSTEM: Manufacturing of Juice of Mineral water